Every bachelorette party should have fun games that can be played before or during the event. It helps to break the ice, get everyone talking and provide plenty of laughs while ensuring it is memorable. We searched for the best free games on the web so here are the best Free Bachelorette Party Games
- 21 Questions: Have the groom complete this list of questions and see how many correct the bride can get.
- DIY Bachelorette Party Drink Spinner: Watch the bride spin to see if she gets a drink of water, wine, beer, shot, mixed drink, or champagne.
- tud or Dud: Print out some pictures of celebrities and have the guests decide whether they’re studs or duds.
- Fill Me In Game: 20 questions that have the guests fill in the missing word of the romantic songs.
- What’s In Your Cell Phone: Each lady scores points for what she has in her cell phone, ranging from the most contacts to a dating app.
- Stag & Hen | Free Download
- A bachelorette party MUST, these Lingerie Shower Bingo Cards are a great activity to keep the bride tribe entertained while the bride-to-be is unwrapping gifts.